Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy 5 Weeks Twinkies!

Our Little twinkies are 5 weeks old! Time is really flying by! We had to go to the doctors this week because we all had thrush and needed to get some meds. Last friday the girls started really acting fussy and it lasted for a few days until our friend, Joy, came into town and noticed the thrush on the girls tongue. I have no idea how I let that one pass my by since I was feeling the affects of the thrush as well. The girls fussiness has definitely decreased since they have been on the meds!

Last night they went 6 1/2 hours from the beginning of one feeding to the next! That would have been wonderful if they would have slept as soon as I put them down, but Miss Ella decided that she wanted to hang out and have some of Mama's undivided attention! Already seeking attention the negative way!She finally fell asleep around midnight, so Mama got 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep...it could be worse! The girls seem to tag team fussiness and pacifier drama. Once I get one settled the other one starts. We really need to work on that.

Joseph has been gone a week now. Our friend Joy is here helping me with the kids and everything else. It has been so wonderful having her! Over the next couple of weeks our door will be revolving with people coming to help and I am so appreciative. I'm not quite ready to be a mother of 4 by myself and luckily I don't have to be!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: