Sunday, October 07, 2007

Conversation with Caleb

Caleb: Dad, will you make a Hammerhead airplane with me?

Dad: Not tonight Caleb, it's almost time for bed.

Caleb: Okay, will you make it tomorrow with me.

Dad: Yeah, but it will have to be in the afternoon.

Caleb: Why in the afternoon?

Dad: Because I will be sleeping in the morning. I have to work
all night tonight and will be tired in the morning, so I'll have to get some
sleep. Daddy works all night while you are sleeping.

Caleb: Are you nocturnal?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! That's hilarious. Max is obsessed with nocturnal creatures and he has the cutest word for them "nahnal".

The Daileys said...

So great! My 4 and 7 year old are quite taken with the idea of nocturnal animals too with the recent addition of a hamster to our home... Don't you love it when they use new words in the right context... just a little bit of self-congratulation is in order, I believe ;)