Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Let the craziness begin!

Today our family starts trickling in for the graduation festivities. My step-mom is arriving today to help, over the next 4 days, with the kids. It will be SO nice to have another set of hands. Especially during this crazy time.

Staying with Michele has been fabulous. Her 3 boys are a little older than mine and such great kids. They have been so good for my boys - helpful and great examples! Hopefully they will rub off a little!

This morning I woke up and reminded myself to soak up every minute of the next couple of weeks. We have been waiting for and planning this for over a year. Such an exciting time! And it will be a long, long, long time before Joseph ever has this much vacation time with us again.

Today I am running to Baltimore to the airport and doing some shopping for something to wear to graduation. While I love the 2 dresses I got, I'm not sure that they will be warm enough. Baltimore has my favorite store where I got my other 2 dresses. I am confident that I will be able to find something else!!

No comments: