Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Most Beautiful Pregnant Woman in the World



Many of you have been asking for pictures of Sabrina since she is pregnant with twins. Unfortunately, she has a tendency to be shy (I know that's shocking) so in the interest of sharing our joy with all of you I am covertly posting some pictures of her. I have been away for almost a month now at Fort Bragg, NC. I miss my wife and boys severely and cannot wait to get back home to be with them. Soon I will also have the blessed addition of two girls. How a guy like me gets two energetic boys, twin girls, and such a beautiful and loving wife I don't know but thanks be to God for his indescribable gifts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, "the most beautiful pregnant woman in the world!" You look so cute Sabrina! I can not wait to meet the girls!

Sarah said...

yay for husbands who are brave and allow us to see you so beautiful and carrying little girls! I love you- you are truly beautiful!