- Run at least 2 half marathons this year. I wrote this goal before I had to take 8 weeks off from running because of my uncooperative knee. And because I live in the desert, race season ends early here. So, realistically I've had to adjust my goals to 1 half marathon in November and a fun mud race in October. The important thing here is that I am running again, with minimal knee pain! Whoooo-hooo. Bottom line I'm giving myself a A+ in my efforts so far!
- Learn something new. Two words: Yoga, Baby!! I have been faithfully going, twice a week, for the past couple of months and LOVE IT! A+ in my efforts so far!
- Have monthly "dates" with each member of my family. This one has been hard because Joseph's schedule has been so awful. I have been able to do a good job with a couple of members and then no-so-good with others, namely the twinkies. Must...do...better. C+ in my efforts so far.
- Invest in my quiet time. There has been a lot of growth in this area. There just needs to be more consistency! B+ in my efforts so far.
- Memorize scripture! Three words: MUST...GET...MOVING!! I have done a very poor job with this one. FAILURE in my efforts so far. F+
- Find an accountability partner. Oh, yeah, baby! I am so excited about this one. God once again proves faithful! This has been life changing and I plan to blog about it soon. A+ and check plus!
And there you have it! Thanks for holding me accountable (even if you don't know you are) and for walking this journey of change with me.
BTW - how are you doing with your resolutions?