- The Beauties turned 1 and I still can't believe how fast time is flying by!
- Love graduated from medical school.
- I survived the first half of the dreaded "Intern Year". The second half, on the other hand, I may not survive.
- I sent my first born child to Kindergarten and was, admittedly and characteristically, way too dramatic about the whole affair.
- We took our first family vacation and road-trip as a family of 6 (and lived to tell about it!).
- I discovered the most amazing tv show in the history of...tv! And on my Birthday Eve it's coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I've become a gym junkie... (more posts about that than you want to revisit!)
- We talked more about my boobs than anyone really wanted to know or hear about.
- My stubborn and very-difficult-to-potty-train child, finally got out of diapers!!
- AND last, but not least, we have had more illness around here than I ever want to have again! (you really don't want to relive those posts, trust me!)
One of the things that I love most about blogging is going back to look at pictures and read my thoughts and feelings, and laugh at how...
dramatic ridiculous absurd ..I am. Thanks for taking that stroll with me. Let me know if any of you go for a cyber walk, I'd love to go with you!
Happy New Year!!