Sunday, December 07, 2008

A diva after my own heart!

"If I don't make eye contact, perhaps she will go away..."
"I'm not going to look at her. All a girl wants to do is have her breakfast in peace. But, noooo, that woman has to go and get her camera and make ridiculous noises, so happy and cheerful... Is she blind? Does she not see that I'm sooo not in the mood for this?! Yada, yada, yada...bad hair day -so cute... Go away..."
"MOM! Get that camera out of my face! Seriously, leave me alone and let me eat my breakfast."
"I give in - get your little picture of my bad hair day. Get it? Got it? Good. Now leave me alone! Don't you have something to go clean?"

8 comments:

Jessi said...

Seriously, that's hilarious! I just loved your commentary. ;-)

PS. You didn't mention which twinkie it was...is this Ella Grace?

Sab Mad said...

It is!!

Very impressive Jessi!

Lorinda said...

aren't you texas women known for loving that big hair... at least I've heard Beth Moore speak of that quite often!

For me, this would be a good day for a baseball cap!

Melonie said...

Oh my goodness! You crack me up! And Ella is too cute with those adorable facial expressions! :)

Elizabeth said...

She looks about like I did this morning! Only she is far more pleasant to be around, I'm sure. That little grin at the end cracks me up!

What is it with Mondays?

Miriam said...

SO CUTE! Just think of this photo playing at her wedding in one of those funny slide shows...she'll just love you! : )

Anonymous said...

She's yummy.
mc

Dvans said...

I L-O-V-E the hair and the sweet little face! You are always so funny Sabrina and I love that too! It's always such a blessing to be around (or read the blogs of) those that God has gifted to make others laugh! Did I say that right? Merry Christmas and many blessings to you and your beautiful family!