Saturday, March 29, 2008

While we are on the subject of boobies...

Oh, we weren't? Well we are now...

I was under the assumption that by now my nursing drama would be a thing of the past by now. How wrong was I! While I am over the worst part, I am still very tender and somewhat engorged and (drum roll please) still leaking! What the heck?! It has been over a week and a half! I didn't nurse on demand, I nursed on a pretty strict schedule, so it's not like I was producing mass amounts 24/7. The worst part is that I still can't sleep on my stomach - my position of preference.

The girls are doing great with the whole thing. They have their last bottle at 6:30pm, go down for bed at 6:45 and sleep until 7:45am. They haven't seemed to really care about the bottle.

And, I have to admit that the whole bottle thing is WAY easier (aside from making sure that there are enough clean bottles) When I am short on time, I can put them in their little chairs and run all over the house like a tornado getting things done. It really has opened up my time significantly.

Now I just wish that I could go back to my old bra's without the muffin top...

No comments: