Miriam has tagged me! These are the rules!
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Six non-important things about me:
1. I am so confused about freezer burn. And because of that if anything in my freezer has frost on it - I throw it out! I don't know that I have actually tasted food that has been subject to freezer burn, but I'm convinced that it will somehow harm me. Convinced!
2. Almost every single night for the past 6 1/2 years, I have asked Lovey the same question: "Did you lock the doors?"
3. I believe that I am an introvert stuck in an extroverts body. I really do consider myself shy.
4. There are 3 things that I have no idea how to do, but want desperately to learn...play tennis, understand HTML and have a veggie garden that I don't kill in the first week.
5. I draw the line at listening to kiddie music in the car. And because of that my kids have some odd favorite songs! Right now the boys are in to Burlap to Cashmere.
6. I love, love, love, love, love 80's music! It takes me back to my roller rink days. *big sigh* Now I must go off to daydream about my glory days...