1. I’m still recovering from last week. I taught 11 classes, so worked 11 hours. Actually it wasn’t even 11 hours because some of those classes were only 30 minutes. Anyway, teaching that much confirmed what I’ve known all along – I NEVER want to work a full time job. Or part time for that matter. 11 hours was more than enough. Especially with four little Darlings home for the summer. Now, I may change my mind once I see that paycheck!
2. I’m currently reading, “How to have a new kid by Friday” and am on Wednesday. I will supposedly have a new kid in two days. Hmmm…if the meltdown that I had over the behavior of my children this morning is any indication of how we are progressing, I have serious doubts that this is working. Maybe they meant that a new child will be joining our house in two days…
3. I got a ticket last week at UTSA. I was there on a mission with my step-mom and while I
4. The girls are taking their first dance class. Look how cute they are.
WELL, this is likely to not only be their first dance class, but also their last! Unfortunate for them they are in jeopardy of being kicked out of their class. ((SIGH)) Really. Apparently they are disruptive and the entire class has had to be rearranged due to their behavior. This is so disturbing to me. People, I really did have it under control when I only had 2 children. Those twinkies – kill.me. Naughty. Then they say, with THE cutest little face, “I sawee I hab bad behaybor, mommy.” Melts me every time.
5. The “bad behaybor” is why I am petrified about putting them in the new bunk beds that we just got for the shishers! That and I’m not ready to acknowledge that we will no longer have a crib in the house! Seriously, we have had a crib in the house for the past 8 years of our 9 year marriage!! Deep breath.
6. Oh, by the by, we celebrated our 9 year anniversary last week. Cuh-ray-zee. I think I will write more about that another day. Maybe.
7. Speaking of plastic surgery – Oh, we weren’t? Well, we are now! I am thinking about having it. Have a consultation appointment for the beginning of August. There are many stipulations to this whole deal, so it may not even happen. I just wanted to give a heads up because…lately I have been running into friends that I haven’t seen in a while and all of a sudden…BAM! Wow, it’s so good to see you…and your new friends! Obviously they have had some girls join their team who weren’t there before. What do you say? How do you act? Do you acknowledge? Ignore? What I do is try hard not to stare. So, I’m giving y’all the heads up. Mine may, or may not, be easily noticed depending on what I have done. I know, frightening…
8. I taught yoga at my Crossfit gym last week. I was so nervous because I wasn’t sure that anyone would come. These people are hard core. So you can imagine how thrilled I was when 18 people showed up! We packed the house. I committed to teaching 8 free classes for the month of July, but they are already asking if I will keep teaching. How cool is that! We’ll see. Right now, things are on hold pending “PS”!
9. I’m running my first night trail run this Friday and very nervous. I haven’t run anything over 5ish miles (and only ran that ONCE!) in a couple of months. There will be burgers, salad and beer at the finish line. Food motivates me. Significantly.
10. For the past 2 weeks, I have stayed on top of the laundry. There has been almost none waiting for me in the laundry basket. I may have arrived. Nah…