Sunday, January 22, 2006

Great Movie!!

Joseph and I went to see End of the Spear last night and HIGHLY recommend it! It is the story of the Waodani Indians and how their lives changed after killing 5 missionaries, Jim Elliot, Nate Saint, Ed McCully, Pete Flemming & Roger Youderian. This movie is an excellent movie to take someone whose heart hasn't been touched by Christ because it will open great dialogue about forgiveness, redemption, sacrifice, grace & so much more!
What I loved about this movie is that it reminded me that our God pursues us and he doesn't have to. I'm always amazed that God doesn't need us, but will continue to pursue us knowing that we need him and because of his great love for us! Thank you Father for pursuing me even though I rejected you (and still do sometimes)!


www.endofthespear.com

No comments: