Friday, March 24, 2006

New Years Resolutions...

So I made a New Years resolution this year. It was to lose weight and start exercising regularly (how original!). It is now almost April and I have lost 19 ½ pounds and I go to the gym 6 days a week – sometimes 2 times in a day. I haven’t been this thin (and it’s not really that thin) since Joseph and I were dating. This is the longest resolution that I have kept. And now I’m starting to run out of steam. I don’t know if it is because we were all sick last week and I didn’t get to exercise all week long so got out of that habit. Or if it is because Lovey had Spring Break all week and I didn’t want to go to the gym and all I wanted was Chipotle & rice crispy treats. Hmmm. Not exactly Weight Watcher friendly. My original goal was to lose 40 pounds by June 1. Not gonna happen.

So I need to refocus. 20 ½ more pounds to go. With a changed goal date…Luke’s birthday. August 29th! That sounds good. And will feel wonderful!

No comments: