Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Brothers

I absolutely LOVE having my boys! Before Luke was born, I was hoping for a girl and once again God knew what we needed more than we did...a brother for Caleb. Caleb is a great big brother. He is gentle (as Caleb can be), sweet, loving, patient and we are always suprised at how he looks after his little brother. And Luke loves his big brother. He repeats everything he says & follows him around the house. They definitely have their brother moments - where they are wrestling and someone gets hurt or they fight over the same toy, but most of the time they are very content with each other. They are a handful and I have to keep my eye on them, especially now that it is nice out and they get into mischief together in the back yard, but oh how I love my boys. All of them. And I LOVE being the Queen Bee of the Maddry house!

No comments: