Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A funny dream

We were on our way to pick Daddy up from work the other day (he was going to help us shop at the commissary) when Caleb told me that he "had a really funny dream when it was dark and night time." I asked him to tell me what the dream was about and this is what he said:

"Once upon a time there were some chefs and bully boys and the bully boys were bombing the chef’s house. And the chef said, 'what this place is a mess,' and then the bully boys went running away in the rain forest and turned into prickly trees and the pricklies got on the chef."

As he was was telling me his dream he was laughing his contagious belly laugh! I thought that his dream was quite imaginative since I am not sure that he knows what "chefs" are? I do know where he got the term "bully boy." That is a term of endearment that we call Luke because he has been known to be a bully to other kids so we call him "Bully Boy Maddry." He is for sure the cutest Bully Boy we have ever seen!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are often in thoughts and prayers, but I don't call at 4:00 am. Maybe I should just in case Luke is awake and singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" love LeAnn