Monday, January 22, 2007

PINK...the new color for the Maddry household!!!



This pregnancy continues to bring us surprises! At our last ultrasound we were shocked with the news that Baby A & Baby B are GIRLS!! I was so convinced that we were having more boys. I didn't think that we knew how to make girls (I also never knew that twins were even an option for us!) Anyway, to say that we are all thrilled is an understatement. At first Caleb wasn't too excited because he wanted more brothers to play "army" with, but he is warming up to the idea of sisters. We have been getting fun pink gifts in the mail and Caleb is the first to "ooh" and "aah" with me! Luke has been carrying 2 baby dolls around with him at school and doesn't let anyone touch them and calls them "girls". I'm not too sure how much he understands, but he does identify anything pink to a baby. Joseph of course is super excited!! And already nervous about the teenage years!! I am beside myself!!! I love looking at clothes and am already working on the nursery. So exciting!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, congrats!!!! It's been too long!! This is the first time I've read the madd blogs, it's great. We are so happy for you guys! I haven't spent much time on emailing lately, it's probably because one, we don't have high speed and two, I can't keep up with ella and zoe not to mention buddy! YOur boys are growing so fast, and they are really cute! So girls huh? have you chosen any names? Oh yeah, back to buddy, well he still has this thing about going out and barking for no reason at all, well, the only way we can get him in the house is to bribe him with treats that I don't intend to give him or by shouting out one of the many dog friends he loved to play with ...."buddy, where's titan, or angel or freud.." Hope you are feeling better! and I hope to hear from you guys in the near future!!! love, the hall's