Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yo Daddy! We love you!

Daddy,

Because I'm 7 years old here are 7 things I love about you!
  1. I love it when you take me to SeaWorld. I like doing the waves at the water park with you!
  2. I love that you know lots about God and that you pray with me.
  3. I love that you play the 'wildebeest' game with me.
  4. I love it when you take me to get the Oreo frosty at Wendy's.
  5. I love it when you take me to breakfast at IHOP and it's just me and you.
  6. I love it when you play Battleship with me and last time we played I won!
  7. I love it that even when you are tired, you still spend time with me.

Love, Caleb

Because I'm 4 years old, here are 4 things I love about you!

  1. I love you so much.
  2. I like to play with you. But sometimes I get hurt. And you give me ice.
  3. I like it when you take me to Peter Piper Pizza.
  4. I love it when we play Zingo.

Love, Luke

Love-Love - in honor of your 7 years of being a papa, I'm going to tell you 7 things I love about you:

  1. I love that when the kids are driving you crazy, you always wish for a paintball gun.
  2. I love how your face lights up when the kids tell you they love you.
  3. I love that when you give the kids a bath and they make a lake in the bathroom, you don't get crazy like I do.
  4. I love that you really try hard to speak to our kids hearts.
  5. I love how whenever you wrestle with any of the kids, they always end up hurt. Okay, maybe I don't love that, but I do find it fascinating. We won't count this one..
  6. I love that you do girl hair. And that it looks like daddy did it. I also love that you paint the shishers toes for them! Soooo sweet!
  7. I love that when left on your own to dress the children, they always end up with fascinating outfit combinations.
  8. I love that in spite of this crazy life we lead and that you aren't home as often as you'd like, you really strive hard to be the best dad you can be.

We LOVE you!!! Happy Father's Day!!

No comments: