Friday, November 04, 2005

Happy Birthday Lovey!

Today is my Joseph’s birthday!! As I was laying in bed this morning I was thinking about how blessed I am that God created Joseph for me. He is amazing and there are so many things that I love about my hubby. So many things!! I love that my husband loves Jesus and wants to model that for his boys. I love that my husband prays for me everyday & is always asking for new ideas on ways to show me he loves me. I love that my husband calls me throughout the day, will send me an e-card just because and leaves me prayer-notes all over the house. I love that my husband is so smart and knows how to do so many different things. I love that my husband reads, sings and prays with my boys every night. Okay, there isn’t a whole lot I don’t love about my husband---He’s a rockstar!! And I love him. And I pray that I am able to show him that on his special day.

No comments: