Monday, November 14, 2005

Remembering what it's like to be a kid...

Below are some pictures of our leaf raking afternoon. One of the many things that I love about having kids is how you can live vicariously through them. Remember how much fun leaves were as a kid?!? I have never seen as big of a pile as we (or should I say Joseph) raked. Caleb really got into it this year and would run down the hill in from of our house and jump into the leaves. He had a blast! Luke Bear on the other hand wasn’t too fond of the leaves. I actually have a picture of Caleb when he had his first adventure in the leaves…it was pretty much the same response as his baby brother. We also got a chance to teach Caleb how we can share God’s love with others by raking leaves for the elderly lady next door. He actually got it too! I’m glad that my boys are helping me find ways to show God’s love to others.

No comments: