Saturday, April 14, 2007

Playtime at the Maddry's


I love this picture of teamwork between my boys. Lukie (with no shirt and helmet) was helping big brother carry the basketball hoop (hoop removed) to the top of the swing set where they would launch it off and watch it fall. They would howl with laughter at their destruction!
As they get older it is so much fun to watch them play together. They seem to have their own little language and way to communicate. My boys really do enjoy playing together and it is such a blessing that they are so close in age and have such love for each other!


Caleb has been working around the house for money and loves to spend it at the dollar store. It works out great for me because he is always looking for extra chores to do and there are plenty around my house!! The bow and arrows were one of his dollar store finds. He wanted me to get a picture of his "mean face"!


And of course little brother has to get in the action as well. He didn't need a bow since he could just launch the arrows at you! And as with all weapons this one had a noise too. You can see his little lips making the noise.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: