Monday, April 30, 2007

Where my girls at?!?!?

Well, I have hit the magical number of 35 weeks today where the girls lungs are about fully developed! They can come now with (hopefully) no visits to the NICU. I am dilated to a 4, my contractions have seemed to slow down, and now that I am ready to meet these girls they are taking their time. Don't they know that I AM THE DIVA!! I wait on no one...people wait on me!! They are already trying to steal my spot! I have a Dr. appt on the 8th and if they are still breech, then we will go in bright and early on the 9th where they will attempt to move Baby A so that she is head down. From what I hear that is pretty painful and if it doen't get these girls moving, I don't know what will. Exciting... What isn't exciting is how huge I am! Every night when I go to bed I think, "well at least I can't get any bigger!" And then I wake the next morning to find that I CAN and DID!

Joseph finished his first week of general surgery last week and we all survived! He begins a long stretch of work today (13 days in a row) but we ae all feeling confident that we will get through it. God continues to be faithful to us, in so many ways, during this difficult season. Joseph is interested in surgery, but not the long hours away from his family!

The "pink eye brothers" have finally gotten over their pink eye and their colds are getting much better. There were many nights last week that they were up in the night with sore throats and coughs. The bad news is now Daddy has it. It was a hard week last week with all of the illness that kept us indoors. For our family to be cooped up indoors is hard! It looks like this week we will be able to get back to normal. Whatever that is for us these days!



Well, Caleb needs to get on the laptop to google snapping turtles so this is all for now...

No comments: