Sunday, April 01, 2007

Top 7 things Sabrina hears on a daily basis!

1. “Wow, you’re huge!” WHY WOULD YOU EVER SAY THIS TO A PREGNANT WOMAN???

2. “You sure look miserable.” No comment.

3. “You’re gonna have your hands full!” Translation: the 2 kids you have are running wild…are you sure you need to have more kids?

4. “2 boys & 2 girls…now you can stop.” Thanks for the permission.

5. “Were you on fertility drugs?” ARE YOU ON DRUGS?

6. “2 babies, does that mean you’re having twins?” Something like that.

7. “At least you will have 2 little helpers.” I don’t know that I would exactly call help from a 2 & 4 year olds helpful.

I am so grouchy today. Joseph got the day off yesterday, but had to work today. It's always hard around here when he has to work on the weekends. Plus I'm uncomfortable, tired, having contractions, hot, irritable, and hormonal! Not a good combo!

Let's concentrate on some good things here... My kids are healthy and gorgeous! My hubby will come home sometime tonight. I'm 31 weeks and the twins are still doing good. I won't be pregnant forever. You know, Joseph is on the burn unit at the hospital and it's so sad to think of the agony those poor people are going through. Praise be to God that I really don't have anything to complain about. Life is good! Hard, but good!

No comments: