Friday, June 29, 2007

Our 6 week old twinkies!

Last weekend my sister and her boyfriend, Drew, stopped by for a quick visit to see the kids and here are a few pictures we took.
The girls are 6 weeks today and I can hardly believe it! We are working on establishing a nap time routine and that is going quite well. There is some fussing when they first go down (pacifier drama) but the goal at this point is they learn to fall asleep without the help of swing, bouncy chair or my arms (although there are times where I like my arms to be the sleeping spot!!) Bedtime isn't going as well as I would like, but it could be worse. It is hard when I compare Caleb/Luke and the twins...Luke was sleeping through the night at 7 weeks and Caleb at 8. The girls definitely aren't on the same track as their brothers. Patience...
Luke is totally in love with the girls. Today he was sitting next to one of them (of course I don't know who) when I had to take her to put her down for her nap he said, "don't take away my baby." He always wants to hold them and is getting really good at putting the pacifier in their mouth when it falls out. Sometimes I wonder if it would be easier to have the twins first and not have the boys until later, and in someways I think it would be but overall it is really nice to have helpers (when they're helping)!! Even though it is lots of work to have 4 kids under 5, I couldn't imagine life without my boys!!!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: