Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A Little 2 Cozy!

I'm still pregnant!...

I had a Dr. appointment today and I was so hoping to hear that I was 8 cm dilated and today was the day that we were going to meet our twinkies! Instead I am still at 4, both girls are breech and we scheduled a C-section date for the 21st. UGH!!!! I was so disappointed! For many reasons. I am uncomfortable, huge and I can't breathe, sleep or move these days without pain. My body is ready to send a vacate notice to these twinkies. I also am so ready to meet these little ones. This has been such a long journey and now I just want to hold these little babies that have been such drama the past 8 months. I want to hold my babies!!!

Tomorrow we are going in and they will attempt to turn Baby A. I'm not looking forward to this process. I'm so uncomfortable and I don't think that this is going to make me any more comfortable. I'm hoping though that either A turns or the process puts me into labor. Either of those work for me.

Patience has never been my strong suit and I guess that God is trying to teach me something!

2 comments:

Soli Deo Gloria said...

I'll be praying for you, Sab...
He will be your strength!
Love,
JB
P.S.- those baby girl twinkies are little "boogers" already!

Jim and Kate said...

I am thinking about you! Good luck. Keep us updated.