Monday, May 14, 2007

PLEASE....come out and play!!

I made it to 37 weeks!
And I want these babies to come out and play. We all do!

My mom and sister came this weekend to help out and I am SO grateful! My mom was only here for the weekend and my sister will be here until next weekend, then my mom will come back and stay until my in-laws get here. My family came just in time...I am so tired all the time and really need help taking care of these very active boys of mine.

I am feeling... done! I am a stuffed bird that is ready to pop. I am getting bigger (how is this possible?), walking slower (how is this possible?) and these babies are moving a lot (HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?). If you think that you are sick of reading about how miserable I am on our blog, imagine how Joseph feels having to hear it in person! Poor man. Actually I don't feel too sorry for him, afterall he isn't the one carrying twins. Once again it all comes back to me. He is amazing and so ready to meet & hold his girls.

My doctor wants me to come in twice a week for monitoring and then once a week for my regular appoinments. I might as well just move in! Tomorrow I have a dr. appt. and I go in for monitoring. Wednesday we will go in bright and early where they are going to try (again) to turn Baby A and as soon as they get her turned they will break my water and start labor! If they can't get her turned then they will proceed with the c-section on the 21st. So close, yet so far away!

My boys are hanging in there and Caleb is excited to meet his sisters. Luke has no idea how his little life is going to change! I think it got more real for both of them over the weekend when we put the girls car seats in the car. I KNOW it made it more real for Joseph and I!!! Our vehicle is full!! Last friday Ms. Angela caught a lizard for Caleb and that was the highlight of his weekend! My mom fed into the madness by taking Caleb to Pet Co to get "Lizzy" a new home, rocks, plants, crickets, a water dish, ect. Daddy has been helping Caleb catch spiders for Lizzy. Caleb has been one happy boy! "Nana Bear" (as Luke calls my mom) got Lukie a new bike. They went to get a little tricycle, but apparently Luke thought that was "too little" and for "babies" so they ended up with a little 12 inch with training wheels. Luke isn't quite getting the hang of peddling yet, but it isn't for lack of teachers. Not only have we all taken a stab at teaching him, but the neighborhood kids all see Luke as their baby brother too and have tried to help him. I wish I had pictures to document this last weekend, but the camera is in the packed "hospital" bag that I hopefully will need soon!!!

No comments: