Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Caleb and his sisters






Caleb really is turning out to be one awesome big brother to his baby sisters! I really rely on his help - getting diapers/wipes, checking to see if they are crying, holding the pacifier in their mouths when they are fussy, holding one while I am taking care of the other one, and helping me with Luke. When the boys wake up in the morning one of the first things they do is find the girls to kiss them and say good morning. It is quite a sweet moment. That moment is usually interrupted by them arguing over which one is their baby.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Very very sweet pictures! We think we might want four as well - hope my girls turn into as good of helpers as your boys are!!!

Unknown said...

Oh I can't wait for "Max" to be a big brother! Did you see that I made the big announcement on my blog? Let the world know!