Friday, August 10, 2007

This is going by WAY too fast!

Three months old! The girlfriends are 3 months old today and every time I think about it I want to cry! I'm not ready for this to go by so fast. I never really considered myself a "baby person" but there is something so special about these two that they make me want another one. (Which is quite unfortunate since I just gave away all my maternity clothes today!) These two may be the last babies that I ever have and I want to hold on to and remember every moment. Actually, I'm not too fond of remembering the days when they were up most of the night, but even those don't seem so bad to me now. While I was reading to Caleb today (I was reading about wolverines and female wolverines are actually quite disgusting) I was remembering when he was so little and it has flown by. Even little Bear will be 3 at the end of the month. *sigh* Just when I start to fall in love with the ages/stages that the kids are - they are over... and then they start new ones. I feel like the "Circle fo Life" from the Lion King should start playing in the backgroud. LOL! Okay, gotta go, these girls that I'm gushing about should probably be fed...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I heard there's a new hip-hop version for the Lion King song.

(you'll have to look at how you typed that!) Haha!