Monday, August 13, 2007

Daddy Duty

The girls got their first formula feeding a couple of weeks ago and I am just now posting the pictures. They ate like champs and I think everyone had fun taking turns feeding them. It is nice now to feel like I can have a break occasionally and we can supplement with formula if we want a date night or if I want to leave the girls for more than a couple of hours.


I love how the girls make eye contact while they are feeding. And I'm glad that Joseph gets to experience it occasionally.

Caleb wanted to get in on the feeding action as well. He thought it was so cool to feed the girls and even commented, "Now you don't have to feed the girls anymore." Actually Buddy, I do. I asked a fellow mother-of-twins today how much they spend in formula for the twins monthly...yeah, it was more than we can spend! So for now we will continue nursing!!

Here is Mr. Big Shot feeding both girls at the same time...and who says men can't multi-task! (I do!!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Sabrina, they are getting so big! Hope to hold them myself soon.
Michele