Friday, October 17, 2008

WW Friday

So let's just cut to the chase, here is the not-so-skinny:

I gained .6 pounds.

Yep, it's true. And my reaction to the news? No big deal, not too concerned.

It has been a yucky week. I missed a couple of days at the gym because I felt awful all week. Even today I'm still not feeling back to normal. Out of desperation I have even taken drugs. And not just 1 drug, but 2!! NyQuil and Sudafed. Those of you that know me, know I must have been close to death to take medicine. And those of you that know me, know I must also be very ill not to go the gym. I did try one day and ran 2 miles before I felt like I was dying and had to quit and go home! Yeah, I was sick.

When I weighed in this am at my WW meeting, I was more than half way through my 32oz. bottle (I drink minimally 3 a day!) and had a full (seriously full) bladder. I'm sure that didn't help my weight loss. At least I am consoling myself with those excuses.

So, all in all, I'm going to label this week - CRAP and have much higher hopes for next week!

No comments: