Friday, October 31, 2008

WW Friday

Happy Halloween!!

So this is going to have to be quick because I am so excited about Halloween I can hardly stand it.

I weighed in this morning and lost .2 pounds. I'm thrilled I didn't gain after a week like last week and figure a loss is a loss. I had 3 kids with fever, I was sick and I had a monthly visitor that brings me nothing but the desire to eat chocolate, crabbiness and weight gain! We ate out a lot last week and I didn't do a great job sticking to WW. Yeah, it wasn't a great "eating" week.

As far as the exercise front, that wasn't so good either!
Saturday - nothing!
Sunday - nothing! (the girls and I were sick!)
Monday - lifting chest/triceps, but no cardio (still felt crummy!)
Tuesday - ran 6 miles!! (terrible time though - couldn't get under a 9:50 mile)
Wednesday - lifted back/biceps, no cardio (still felt crummy and got to the gym late because Luke had fever!
Thursday - ran 5 miles (much better time - 9:11 mile)
Friday - class at the gym

I hope to have a better report next week! But just remembered that I probably won't because my parents are in town this weekend and Joseph's birthday is next week! We'll see...

No comments: