Saturday, May 23, 2009

Exhale...

Well, it's finally over. I have had the two busiest weeks of the year and the finale was tonight - the twins birthday par-tay! And it was the perfect ending to a crazy couple of weeks. Seriously, my every day schedule is what most of my friends call 'busy' so you can imagine that my level of busy is...ridiculous. But it is over and I can finally kick my feet up and relax. For a few moments anyway!

Today we had the girlies b-day party and while it poured torrential rain, it cleared up and was sunny and beautiful just in time for the party. We bought a bouncy castle and the girls LOVED it! Just loved it!! So did all the rowdy boys that came to the party. When they were in it, it was like a WWF wrestling match. I think everyone had a great time and I am so thankful for the great friends that came out for our big celebration.

Have no fear, I will post pictures and updates soon. Right now, though, I am going to rest. Much needed and deserved rest...

No comments: