Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Luke!

Happy Birthday Luke!!

Luke, you turned 7!! How did that happen so fast? Well, it was fast for me, but you couldn’t wait. You’ve been telling everyone you’re going to be 7 since the beginning of summer!

Lukie-lou-magoo – what am I going to do with you? That is my mantra a couple of times a day. You have this amazing ability to drive me crazy one moment and make me laugh in the very next. You are so charming. People have always been and continue to be quite drawn to you. You definitely have fans in your little sisters. They follow you around and beg you to play with them. You are so good with them and they love you so much. You and Caleb have that very brotherly love for one another. You’ll play together for hours on end some days and others you guys argue nonstop. Still, Caleb loves you very much and is always looking out for you. He walks with you to and from your class every morning. And you adore him, Luke. You are always asking his advice and say that you want to be like Caleb.

I’m glad that you are Luke. I love you so much, child. I pray that you always have such a sweet love for your bible and God. You tell everyone you want to be a “Preacher” when you grow up. I pray you do grow to be a man of God. That you have God’s Word tucked in your heart. I pray that you are always so bold in your faith. You wear a cross necklace to your public school every day and are always proud to tell others that you are a Christian. Luke, you are a light - in our lives and in the world. Continue to shine bright for Jesus. I am so proud of you and love you with all that I have.

This was taken after Luke opened all his presents.  J and I love how this picture really does capture each child's presonality.  Ella is OBSESSED with being a mermaid, Lily Kate has that aren't I so cute smile, Luke is crazy and Caleb is all things skater and Mr. Too Coo for School.
Gosh, I love these kids!

No comments: