Do I have at least 1 million better things to do other than blog about LOST? YEP!
Am I still going to blog about LOST? YEP!
Here are my thoughts on LOST:
- Okay, let me get my bragging moment out of the way - I knew that Jin was still alive!!! Knew it, knew it, knew it! And I told Joseph! I knew it!! (I seriously love being right, can you tell?)
- I am so torn in my love triangle, I mean Kate's love triangle with Jack and Sawyer. This may be the one time where I may advocate polygamy...
- I cannot understand why we are still trusting Ben? The man has done nothing but lie to us and break his promises, so why are we listening to him. We need to run the other direction when we see him. RUN!
- The nosebleeds are becoming contagious and I will never think of nosebleeds the same.
- My favorite moment of the night was during one of the flashbacks when Sawyer saw Kate delivering Claire's baby. He was looking at her with such love that my heart seriously almost melted. (sigh)
- Locke, my least favorite character, had an very insightful moment tonight when he said, "I needed that pain to get to where I am now." Hmmm, thought provoking.
- Poor Jin. Can you imagine waking up to what he has woken up to. It has been a bad couple of days for him. Or has it been years? This time thing has me confused!
Well, I think that is all for now. Oh, my gosh! I just did something really bad. If you don't hear from me again it is because my hubby has killed me! I just realized that I totally erased LOST on the DVR! Oh no! Love had to work tonight, so he didn't get to see it...this is so bad. So very, very bad. The man is patient with me and loves me, but really loves LOST. This is so bad.