- While doing yoga today, I had an epiphany that I could have seriously done without - my very cool yoga moves look WAY better in my head than they do in the mirrors. Way better. Translation: I'm cooler in my head than I am in reality!
- Thanks to you all very nice, fancy, techy people I now know that if I ever erase LOST from our DVD before my man gets to see it, they have the episodes online! I don't know why I didn't think of that?!
- Probably because my mind is so wrapped up in our vacation that is 3 months away, I'm having a hard time thinking of anything else. If you are planning a trip to the Riviera Maya, I could serve as your travel agent. Actually, don't call me. I am horrible at regurgitating information, am easily confused and have read so much that it has all become one jumbled paradise. Couple all that with the fact that I can no longer remember which hotels are topless, I could book a trip that may not be what you had in mind.
- I learned this week that God sends really cool, wise, bold, loving new friends at a time when you need them the most.
- And lastly, I learned that when you pray to Sar Shalom (Prince of Prince), you are praying to the One who is the source of all peace. And that to live in peace is to live in his presence. Isn't that cool? Shalom isn't the absence of conflict, it's to be continuously in his presence. I love that Sar Shalom is the only one who can give us a sense of wholeness and completion - not our kids, husbands, friends, money, jobs, vacations, nothing & no one. Except for The One. And that, my friends, is my favorite thing I have learned this week!
And what about you? What have you learned this week? Visit Musings of a Housewife to find out what others have learned this week.