Thursday, December 13, 2007

Little history anyone?

Y'all are going to think that I'm crazy, but as I was thinking about what to title this post I was thinking about the Mother Goose rhyme "What are little boys made of?" So I started to say the rhyme to myself (Snips and snails and puppy dog tails), I realized I had no idea what the heck a "snip" was? Do you? This rhyme I had heard dozens of times and said myself, suddenly made no sense to me. (And while I was thinking about thhe other ones, they didn't either!)

So I did research in the only way I know how: I googled it. And come to find out, some believe that the words were, "Snips of snails'. Ah!, with these boys, that makes total sense to me.


Alright, now that we have that tangent out of the way, my post was going to be about what I found in the dryer. Not the washer, but the dryer. It already went through the washer!



Here is a close up of what's in the dryer:


The sad thing is that this isn't really the worst thing that I have ever found coming out of the dryer. You wanna know what the worst is? This is terrible: a pull-up.

How do I miss these things? I'll tell you how - 4 kids!

1 comment:

Sincerely Anna said...

ha ha ha! Boys and their "explorations"! Gotta love it but when there are six legs involved I just shudder. Yikes!