Thursday, December 13, 2007

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's

Here are some cute pictures that I took of the girlfriends sleeping. They are still sharing a crib and somehow still fit...they're tiny! I know that it will soon be time to move them into their own crib, but I worry that they will be scared and lonely without their friend. And they still stay (mostly) on their side of the crib for now. So adorable.

They really are great sleepers. All my kids have been, since we sleep train, but the girls really like to sleep. This is a good thing and trust me, I am NOT complaining!


To the left is Ella and I know that because she sucks her index and middle fingers by bending them backwards. It doesn't seem comfortable to me, but apparently it is for her. Lily Kate is on the right and she sucks her thumb.
As you can see we still swaddle them, but with one arm out. All our kids were swaddled for a long time.
We went in for our 6 month check up last week and the girls are still petite little ballerina's. They are in the 15th percentile for length and not anywhere near the charts for weight. Lily was 12.8 pounds and Ella was an even 13. We have a fantastic pediatrician (who also happens to be a friend of mine) and she isn't alarmed by their petite-ness. The boys both did this same thing, so between that and the fact that they are staying on their own curve - she wasn't worried. Now their inability to sit up was more of a concern. But since they almost never get any time on their tummies or the floor (it's dangerous down there with these boys in the house!) it's not suprising. I just need to work with them more. In my spare time.

1 comment:

Sincerely Anna said...

Is there anything sweeter than that? Thanks for sharing the pics.