But I'm really tired and should go to bed.
But I want to blog.
And there, friends, is my daily dilemma.
That and when I go long-er periods without blogging I have so much to blog about and no way to make it sound coherent.
Then I remember that this is my blog and I want it to be true to life. And in real life I am hardly coherent.
- I got a new computer and LOVE it! I had no idea how slow my old computer was until I got this one. And thankfully, ignorance really is bliss. My new computer is fast, has a huge hard drive, is cute and is (best part!) ALL MINE! I love that I can organize it in a way that makes sense (my man would laugh at that one) and that there is no medical mumbo jumbo on my computer. Oh, yes, mama is happy!
- So if figuring out my new computer wasn't enough to keep my busy, then my new DSLR most certainly is! Oh, yes...you heard right! I have a new camera and I love it. I seriously could play with it for hours and still find something new. Last night Lovey found me locked in my room with my camera. Hiding from him and his children. Obsessed? For Sure!
- I gave Caleb my old, old digital camera. It was a great little point and shoot that I had a couple of years ago and it's been in a drawer collecting dust. Since Caleb has been desperate for a camera
and since I am sick of hearing him begI gave him that one and to say that boy loves it is an understatement. We got him new batteries last night before he went to bed and by this morning the batteries were dead and he wanted new ones. He had taken a bazillion pictures of the floor, ceiling, Pups and blankie, his toys and Luke. Most of the pictures of Luke are of him sleeping...
- Last Friday we took all 4 kids to the doctor for their annual check-ups. I don't know if this is good or bad, but we don't really ever take our kids to the doctor. None of the kids had been to the doc since their last yearly check-up, last summer. I know, even our doctor seemed surprised. As we walked to our car, after being at the doctor's office for 3 hours, I remembered why we don't go very often. Love and I were both worn out! Whew, if we didn't have anything going into the hospital, I wouldn't be shocked if we do now. Caleb touched everything in sight, Luke all but licks the floors and the twins...um, yeah they are two little walking petri dishes! I wanted to bathe in antibacterial. But instead we went to the hospital cafeteria where we all ate lunch for 6 dollars!!!! 6 dollars. And we all got real food (I guess that's relative?) and soda. I told Lovey, that that is where we are taking the kids to eat from now! After we buy some sort of anti-germ space suits....
- Caleb and Luke have been sleeping in a tent for the past couple of nights. In their room. And they love it! My man and I have loved it because we have been putting them to bed (in their tent) at 6 pm and they happily go! I didn't say they go to sleep, I said they go in their tent and play (pseudo) quietly for a couple of hours. And we have dinner dates in the living room. Joseph and I, with yummy food and - Jack...
- Which brings me to my next point - Last summer was the summer of Lost. Remember? We got totally hooked on Lost, watched the whole series in like 8 weeks and were so obsessed that I dreamt about it and wanted desperately to find a way on the island so that I could be amidst the drama. Um, yeah, that was the summer of Lost. Well this summer we are hooked on 24. Once again proving that I have no self control or life.
- I've been busy redecorating the house. Remember at Christmas when we repainted the playroom? Well, I figured it was time to do something else with it. I'm not yet ready to do a reveal, but soon... I also gave the kitchen a mini face lift. Now I'm obsessing over dining chairs. It's always something with me...
Alrighty, I realize that may not seem like the cliff notes version, but trust me it is. There is so much more happening around here. Life is full and exciting. And I'm really blessed.