Sunday, August 02, 2009

Watermelon Diva's

Here are some pictures of the Twinkies at my mom's house eating watermelon. I think between the two of them they polished off half the watermelon!



Ella
Lily Kate
We are really having a great visit. The kids have 2 sets of grandparents and 4 aunts/uncles so it seems like there is constant fun and distraction. And that is really good right now because My Man is doing a month long rotation away from us.
I love coming home and feel so blessed to have an amazing family!
Photobucket

3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

They make that watermelon look delicious!! They're too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

HI! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! I'm so glad you did, because I didn't know you were a blogger, and I have really enjoyed reading it! Your family is beautiful, Sab. And I love the stories about your hubby (he did a great job on the bedroom!).

Jessi said...

We *heart* watermelon, too! Summer just isn't summer without it! It's evident that your divas feel the same way...look at those slices! Too cute!