Saturday, July 28, 2007

Aunt Katie!

Aunt Katie made her yearly visit to the Mad House and it is always awesome to have her. She's the only person that Joseph and I have both tried to convince to live with us..she's so much fun and there is aways laughter when she is around. She's awesome with the kids and they adore her. She's the aunt that spends hours outside in the heat, never tires of pushing kids on swings, is great at distracting them when they are fussing about nothing and always comes up with fun games. I had taken more pictures of her, but as I was downloading I deleted them from the camera...UGH!
We love you Aunt Katie and can't wait for the next visit!

Here is a banner that was made to welcome home the girls and I. Katie taped it low so that the boys could run through it. Here they are on their marks.


And here is Lukie running through...


and dramatically falling down!


Aunt Katie and Luke Bear.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am telling people about Luke's b-day party. I wish I could come and love how he was sharing with his friends what will be there like coins, tickets, and prizes...I miss Luke bear so much!!!!