Thursday, July 19, 2007

I don't think they let you wear diapers in college


This child is SO cute...


and so not interested in going potty!



Well, we tried and at last he has no interest. Not only that I honestly think that he's not ready. I was re-reading our "Potty Training 1,2,3" book (I wish it were that simple!) and he has 2 of the 8 primary signs of readiness. Not so good. My step-mom tried using her method and I think that we will have to wait for Daddy to come home and try using the method that he used with Caleb. He used that book with Caleb and he was potty trained within a week. Caleb is a people pleaser though, Luke on the other hand...not so much!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Soli Deo Gloria said...

that Lukie boy is too cute-
Mommy knows best- trust your instincts
JB

Anonymous said...

I hate potty training! Can I just tell you what worked for us?

10 months.