Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bathtime with Diva's

Here are the Diva's during one of their favorite times of the day...BATHTIME! They love it! And they like the water really warm. Warmer than I think that it should be! When bathtime is over and it's time to get out, that's usually the time that our Diva's excercise their vocal chords...

This is Ella. I know that because her hair has a mind of its own and sticks up in the front. When her hair is wet she has the best mohawk. I'll have to get a picture of that in the future!


And this is Sweet Silly Lily Kate! I wouldn't know that by looking at her and could only tell because this was the second to last picture that I took during bathtime and I know I took pictures of her, so I am assuming it's her. I hate that I can't always tell them apart! Some people say that it's easy because they looks so different. I don't think so, what do you think?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look exactly the same to me. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! However, I have thought Ella looks like Luke and Lily looks like Caleb. Just my perception. I'm glad you all are doing well.

Love ya!
Erinn

Sab Mad said...

it's so funny you say that my friend! i totally agree.