Sunday, July 29, 2007

Our Nana Bear!

Well, if you know anything about me you know that my mom and I are obsessed with each other. Obsessed sounds strong, but I think in our case that would be putting it mildly. We talk everyday on the phone (at least once a day) and there isn't much that goes on in either of our lives that we don't know about. My mom is super involved in the kids lives, is totally in love with them and tells any & every person she meets all about all of us. And boy do my kids love their Nana Bear.
So it is sad for me to report that my mama is sick and in the hospital. It's nothing terribly serious (kidney stones that came out of nowhere and hit pretty hard) but I haven't really talked to her in a couple of days and I'm going crazy. I take my mom so for granted. I think that we all do. She drives me crazy, is always in my business, worries about us like crazy, but I'm seriously in love with her and couldn't have asked for a better mom or grandmother for my kiddos. I'm so used to being able to pick up the phone and call her when the boys do any adorable thing and know that she will enjoy the story as much as we do. I take it for granted that she will always be there, but it's times like these that remind me to cherish her. She's wonderful and we love her and I miss not talking to her. So get better soon mama...I miss you terribly and love you so much.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: