Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another milestone has been reached!

Oh my, we had a big day today!

My firstborn lost his first tooth!! And to say he was excited is the understatement of the year! Here is a picture of him when he came home from school today:


Can you see the missing tooth? I can't either. How 'bout this one:
Weird smile, but a better view!

I interviewed my missing-tooth-child, so if you want to read it you can head on over to his blog (link is on the side). And, just like most bloggers, he loves comments so please leave him some love. It will make his day!

While you are there, please note the background and header that I made for his blog!! If I would have known how much fun it was to design blogs, I would have jumped on that train long ago. I got Photoshop and had a blast playing with it. As soon as I have some time I am looking forward to creating something new for my little 'ole blog! It's time for a makeover!!! This really could get addicting...

2 comments:

Melonie said...

Cute, cute, cute! I know the excitement well, as it wasn't very long ago for Drake, and it's only happened twice so far. That's like...ummm...a lot more to go. (I guess I don't do tooth math - you have to know how many teeth kids have, first!) Anyway, I'm heading over to Caleb's blog to congratulate him. He looks precious with that window in his smile! :)

Anonymous said...

I think I look funny without a tooth and I love you very much!

Caleb