Friday, March 27, 2009

Life is good, but blog posts are sparse

Life sure is exhausting right now. Seriously, I am worn out. I miss Joseph, the kids miss him and it has been really hard having him gone. Really hard. It's always hard with 4 little kids, but this time seems especially hard. I'm not sure if it is the twins being SO active, having had another sweet child around, that the boys are older and need a firm hand and more "Daddy time" or that my plate is full with extra activities outside my home. It just seems harder this time than in the past.

But through all of the hard, God is sure good. He has surrounded me with amazing women who are stepping up to help shoulder some of my burdens. God has placed these women in my life that are authentic and Godly and living life in His presence and helping me to do the same. It's funny because I have always had good friends, but in this season I have rockstar friends. And, boy, is this the season that I need them the most.

God has been revealing strong truth to me. He has been using me, teaching me and growing me. It really has been amazing. I love it! I'm going to share more...at some point.

A really hard, but really incredible time.

I have much to blog about, but not much time (shocking!) so I hope to catch up this weekend. Until then I just wanted you to know that I'm still here. The kids didn't tie me up and take over the house. It wasn't for lack of trying though!

1 comment:

Sincerely Anna said...

Just read today in my quiet time about how God uses our girlfriends to minister to us. They are "conduits of grace" (Carolyn Arends said that)