5 years ago:
- Joseph and I had been married for 2 years.
- I only had 1 child! (I can barely remember what that was like)
- We were living in Minot...
- with grand dreams of going to medical school.
- Lovey had a job that took him 5 minutes to drive to, worked from 7:30a-4:30p, came home for lunch everyday and I thought that he was gone way too much for my liking... Oh, how NAIVE I was!!
5 things on my list today:
- Go to the gym.
- Laundry. (always on the list)
- Take a nap.
- Make some new bows for my Twinkies.
- Go to the store!
5 snacks I enjoy:
- 100 calorie pack Oreo's.
- Dried fruit.
- Chips and salsa.
- WW ice creams!
- Frosty's from Wendy's.
5 things I would do if I were a millionare:
- Visit our Compassion kids.
- Give money to Samaritan's Purse.
- Go to Tenwek with Joseph for a short term mission.
- Take the kids on a trip around the world.
- Buy Joseph that truck he's been wanting.
5 places I have lived:
- St. Louis
- Colorado Springs
- Minot, ND
- Silver Springs, MD
5 Jobs I have had:
- Waitress - Planet Hollywood, Damons, Lonestar Steakhouse and Saloon - to name a few!
- Receptionist - Toni & Guy
- Camp Counselor
5 people I tag:
- anyone who wants to play along!