This is your warning: STOP reading if you haven't already seen last nights episode of LOST....
LOST was on last night and it was so good! We seriously love this show. Love it! Joseph was studying last night (like he has been for the past 2 weeks straight for his big test that is, um, next week!) and let me tell you, my man doesn't just put his book down for nutin'! Laundry, dishes, kids - nope, but he tossed that book aside when he realized Lost was on last night! Priorities...
Anyway, here are a few of my highlighted moments from last nights show:
- Most revealing moment of the night: finding out that Charles Whitmore was once one of the "others"! Holy smokes, Joseph and I were excited about that! Things are coming together. That was big!!
- Best comment of the night was once again won by my main man Sawyer: "Do you want to stay here in crazy town or help me rescue the geek?" Sawyer crazks me up!
- Sweetest moment of the night: definitely when Desmond called his sweet (and stinkin' cute) little boy, "Charlie". (It took me until this am to realize that it wasn't after his grandfather.) Isn't that so sweet?
Things I feel like we are finally getting some resolution on:
- Why Chaz Whitmore is so interested in the Island.
- and... okay, maybe that was all my resolution, but it seems big since prior to this there has been nothing other than questions!
Here are some things that I am still confused about:
- Who in the heck is Jacob?
- Richard Alpert is becoming an even bigger enigma to me.
- Who is the girl pointing the gun and why do I think that she should mean something?
- Who is that vegetable lady? Was it the lady in the picture that Desmond found at Oxford?
- And who did Daniel hurt?
- And is Daniel good or bad? I really want him to be good, but I have a not so good feeling about that...
Notice that my list of questions are still longer than anything else?! Okay, those are my thoughts, what are yours?