Okay so, I'm a little late for my Ten Things Tuesday post, but it's my birthday WEEK and things have been a little busy! I have SOOO much to be thankful for and this birthday has reminded me of that. I had a night out with my best girls and here is my feeble attempt at verbalizing how thankful I am for them...
- I am thankful for my friend Rebecca who is gorgeous, hilarious, thoughtful, generous, encouraging and all around one incredible lady. I absolutely love that you keep me laughing and make life so fun.
- I am thankful for my friend Stacy! Thanks for being one of my "go-to" girls. I always seem to talk to you when there is d-r-a-m-a. You are sweet, kind, and definintely one of the funniest people that I know - you always crack me up!! I absolutely adore you and am so thankful for your friendship!
- I am thankful for my friend Heidi. Heidi...you are so stinkin' smart and always so willing to go out of your way to help someone. I have seen you in so many situations reach out to take care of others and I really admire and love that about you.
- I am thankful for my friend Lauren who has more style in her pinky, than I do in my whole body! Really. I love how easy going and soft spoken you are. You have a great sense of humor and are so fun to be around.
- I am thankful for my friend Maggie who I admire in many ways. Maggie, you are an amazing mom, 1000x more laid back than I am and I so admire that you are still working out hard core while 36 weeks pregnant! I love your heart for the lost and find you to be one of the most sincere people I have ever met.
- I am thankful for my friend Jess! Jess, I find you amazing. Your inner strength and independence are my favorite things about you. I can't imagine how hard it must be to have a husband that works twice as much as mine, and you do it with such grace and love. My other favorite thing about you is how adorable you are and don't even know it!
- I am thankful for my friend Karen who is the most organized person I have ever come into contact with! I love that you are always so on top of things for us. I also love that you have such a humble heart and are so willing to serve.
- I am thankful for my friend Julie. Julie you are just as gorgeous inside as you are out! My favorite things about you are that you are encouraging, thoughtful, strong, humble and very cute pregnant. Thank you for always being there for me in my MANY times of need.
- And last, but certainly not least, I am thankful for my friend Kellie! Kellie, I love that you are always there for me when I am having crisis. You are funny, kind, generous, loving, good at math and you always laugh at my antics. Oh, and I love that when you make fun of me it makes me laugh! You really are the "go-to" girl when I am feeling lazy and we want to eat out!
God has been so generous in providing these friends at this time in my life. We are all near the same age, with young children and husbands in residency. We understand each others lives and there is nothing more comforting than someone who understands you. Ladies, I love you and am thank God for you all the time!!
Seriously people, I have the greatest friends in the world. And if I didn't name you, it's not because I don't love you...it's because you didn't take me out to dinner and a movie the other night!!