Some of my friends have been joining in the 'thankfulness' over at XBOX WIFE and I thought that it be fun to jump in this week! There are so many times that I get caught up in the, "if I only had..." game and in truth, we are so blessed and it's nice to have that reminder.
So here goes:
- I am thankful that my husband took care of our kids so that I could run, go to my bible study and have lunch with some friends today.
- I am super thankful for the group of friends that I have here! They are an amazing group of Jesus -lovin' women whose friendships bless me beyond belief.
- I am thankful that Caleb loves his school where he learns about Jesus.
- I am thankful for moms that meet together to pray over Caleb's school, teachers and the students. And I am thankful for the opportunity to join them.
- I am thankful for friends that want to swap freezer meals and for all the new recipes that we will get to try (that I won't have to slave over!!!!!).
- I am thankful about a great gym to workout at and awesome, loving childcare workers who take care of my kids while I workout.
- I am thankful for a husband that loves his job and finds fulfillment and satisfaction.
- I am thankful for friends that hold me accountable and ask me the hard questions.
- I am thankful that my parents live close and we get to see them, at least, monthly. That is so rare and precious for a military family!
- I am thankful for my gorgeous Beauties and my adventurous Jedi's! Oh, yeah, and that I am married to a ROCKSTAR!
That's what I'm thankful for, what about you? To see what others are giving thanks about go here.