So, I meant to participate int Ten Things Tuesday yesterday, but life got in the way. Not just any life, but this amazing, blessed, fabulous life that I have the pleasure of living! With that said, better late than never...
- I am thankful for a husband that ran with me (even though I am way slower than he is he still was so sweet and complimentary!) yesterday and encouraged me during the terrible hills!
- I am thankful for my siblings being here and
all of the many hours of free childcarethat they really love playing with my kids.
- I am thankful for the fun memories that the kids are getting to build with their aunts and uncle.
- I am thankful that my parents house is still standing and that they have such a good attitude despite their not-so-great circumstances.
- I am thankful that The Love's schedule has been so amazing for the past month and will be for many to come!
- I am thankful for my friend 2 amazing friends (one in Minnesota and one in North Carolina) and how much they love me and let me call them when I am in crisis and talk all about myself.
- I am thankful for cooler weather where I can leave my windows open and enjoy fresh air.
- I am thankful that I have stayed relatively injury free despite my many hours at the gym.
- I am thankful for all the scrapbooking that I have been able to get done in the evenings and all the memories that we have been able to capture, by photograph, over the years.
- And last, but definitely not least, I am so thankful for my Love and the four little Darlings that we call ours!
To see what others are giving thanks for head on over to Mrs. Brownstone's place!