Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A few random pictures...

I found some pictures that I hadn't posted. So here they are:


When we went home for New Years, we also got to see my dad and step-mom. They live close to the ocean and this great boardwalk that has rides, games and food. Below is a picture of the boys riding their first ride together.




They were so cute! Caleb sat right next to Luke and both seemed to be in awe that they were riding together without mama & daddy. I'm sure this will be the first of many rides together.




This next picture is of Caleb riding his first big ride without mama or daddy. He was sitting next to his Aunt Lara and thrilled to be riding an airplane ride.






And then the next pictures are of my men on the train, Ella and Grandma, and Luke riding on his favorite animal - the zebra.




No comments: