Thursday, January 31, 2008

After I wrote the following post...

I went to pick the boys up from school. The report that I got from Luke's teachers was less than stellar! They told me that he his behavior today was terrible. They said that last tuesday he and his best friend, Luke, were naughty together and today Luke Mad was just awful.

Apparently, he covered his ears when his teachers were trying to talk to him. He kicked his feet at them and hid under the table where they couldn't get to him when they tried to put him in time out! And he told them "no" whenever theyntried to tell him anything.

You can imagine how thrilled I was to hear that!

One thing is for sure, these boys will keep us on our feet, running after them, and on our knees in prayer! And I pray that princess girls will be easy as pie when they get older!

No comments: